CareWeShare Privacy Notice
Care We Share complies with the Data Protection Act and the UK GDPR and is
registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) as a Data Controller.
This Privacy Notice explains how personal information is going to be used, what for,
who it will be shared with and why.
Why we collect and use Personal Data about you
We collect and hold personal information relating to the management of the care
requirements of you and/or the person who you have signed up to use this service.
We use this information to:
● Provide you with necessary and appropriate services
● Help us to develop and improve our services
● Complete statistical returns to Government departments
We process personal data you supply us with, because without it you would be
unable to use this service.
What information do we collect about you?
● Contact details
● Medical Treatment information
● Other personal information you choose to share
Who we share your Personal Data with
We will not share your personal data with any other organisation, unless expressly
required to by law.
How long will we keep your information?
We will only keep your information for as long as we need to so we can give you the
service you need, unless we must keep it longer because we are expressly required
to by law.
You have the right to:
1. Ask to see the personal information we hold about you
2. Withdraw consent (see below)
3. Ask us to change information we hold about you if it is wrong
4. Ask us to delete the information we hold about you
5. Ask us to limit the way we use your personal Information
6. Ask for human intervention regarding decisions made about you by a
7. Data portability (have your data transferred to another Authority)
8. Complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office
To exercise any of these rights please contact [email protected] or call
Withdrawal of Consent
Where personal data is processed on the basis of consent, you will have the right to
withdraw that consent. However, we will continue to process personal data that it is
necessary to do so in order to comply with our legal obligations.
You have the right to submit a complaint if you are unhappy with the way your
request is handled or disagree with a decision made by the council regarding your
data. In these circumstances you can contact [email protected] or call
+447970796176 and request a review of the decision.
If you are not satisfied with any outcome from the DPO you may wish to apply to the
Information Commissioner’s Office at:
The Information Commissioner’s Office,
Date of last review: June 2021